Home

2015 Ford Explorer loud noise when accelerating

Ford Explorer - bei Amazon

1. Niedrige Preise, Riesen-Auswahl. Kostenlose Lieferung möglic
  2. Ma Ford Explorer generates an increasingly loud noise when I accelerate: If, on the other hand, you have the feeling that the more you gain speed, the more your noise at acceleration on Ford Explorer gets loud, then you will have to check out the rolling parts of your vehicle. Indeed, if this loud noise does not surface when you iddle, it is certainly in connection with your transmission, and.
  3. Ford Explorer Whining Noise When Accelerating. A whining sound when accelerating is almost always caused by a bad accessory attached to your Explorer's engine. Here are the most common causes of whining noises when accelerating: 1. Bad Alternator. When an alternator is going bad, it'll often begin to put out a high pitched whining sound. It.
  4. g from your Ford. Bang: A loud, sudden abrupt sound, like a gun has gone off, is your vehicle backfiring. This could be a result.
  5. My ford explorer is making a knocking noise when the car is accelerating. It doesn't make this noise when sitting still. 2015 • 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. My Chevy Monte Carlo 2003 3.4, when I step on the accelerate and their a loud knocking sound and also the engine light blinks. Is that a sign that my engine is going out

loud clunking noise when accelerating from a stop when i start from a stop and accelerate moderately to hard is when - Ford 1997 Explorer AWD question. Search Fixya. Browse Categories 2015 • 2007 Hyundai Elantra You also need to discern between bearing noise and ring & pinion noise. If the gears are bad, the noise would change between acceleration and deceleration. With bearing noise, it wouldn't make a difference. It would only be speed sensative. For those following my question, it appears that the axle shaft threads are 24x2.0 metric threads Under load sounds like pinging or detonation.. A faulty egr could create this. When egr is working correctly it will raise the detonation threshold. The computer adds timing assuming a properly functioning egr. But of course there are many possibilities and I cannot hear it so just guessing based on your description

Noise when accelerating on Ford Explorer - My Noisy Ca

Engine roaring that increases with acceleration. Took my warrantied vehicle listed above (v8 premier) in to have the radiator fixed and when I got the car back it had an extremely loud roaring noise when accelerating. I took it back in and they replaced the electronic fan clutch but it is still making the noise My car makes a sound like a loud fan when I accelerate after slowing down or stopping. What could it be? No lights came on to indicate any issues, it just started happening two days ago. My car has 121000 miles. My car has an automatic transmission Today we are taking a look at my wifes 2008 Ford Explorer with the 4.0 sohc V6 engine. The engine is rattling very loudly upon starting and continues even wh..

Ford Explorer: Whining Noise → Diagnosis Drivetrain Resourc

Hi guys, Yesterday i noticed a very strange noise coming from under the bonnet whilst driving. It happens only when accelerating slightly hard. Heres the issue: the engine makes a 'whoooooshing' sound when accelerating slightly hard, normal acceleration is fine - it sounds like a burst of wind no.. In this video we give a great example of a failing Alternator causing a loud howling noise. Modular Engine Alternator Replacement-https://www.youtube.com/wat..

Your Ford is Speaking to You: De-Code that Noise Blue

Dustin answered 3 months ago. My 03 explorer v8 makes a grinding noise from front axle shafts while accelerating around a turn from a stop. Also, once I hit 45+ the grinding/ humming noise comes back. This noise persists whether I'm accelerating, decelerating, or coasting. I have replaced the rotors, pads, all 4 bearings, and tires Ma Ford Edge generates an increasingly loud noise when I accelerate: If, on the other hand, you have the feeling that the more you gain speed, the more your noise at acceleration on Ford Edge gets loud, then you will have to think about the rolling parts of your automobile. Indeed, if this loud noise does not surface when you iddle, it is surely linked to your transmission, and, in general, to. 2001 ford explorer sport: loud..worse when accelerating..4x4..cv joint 2001 ford explorer sport. I had a loud clanging and shutter in the front left wheel that was worse when accelerating and in 4x4

The contact owns a 2002 Ford Explorer. While driving 40 mph on the highway, the contact was accelerating and heard a loud noise and the engine began to idle. The contact was thrown forward into the steering wheel causing the driver to steer to the right. The failure mileage was 31,350 The noise you describe is exactly the same as when the plastic tube on mine ruptured. Sounded like air rushing under the dash. When the elbow boot on the turbo ruptured it sounded like my radiator fan was on full lock under acceleration. I would start with checking boots or pipe on the driver's side depending on which you have 2006 Ford Explorer. Asked by Bernnz in Aurora, IL on August 24, 2009. Periodically while driving, the fan will rev at high rpms (almost same speed as my engine rpms as accelerating), but temp is normal. This type of thing usually begins after I come to a stop, then when I accelerate, the fan starts reving high (faster i go, faster fan runs)

Engine Rattling And Whining Sounds problem of the 2002 Ford Explorer 15. 1. Rear end howling noise (3/18/2005) - hear noise when accelerating between 40 and 65 mph. When letting off of accelerator, noise goes away, comes back again when accelerator is pushed again 2005 FORD EXPLORER. V8. 4WD. AUTOMATIC. 70,000 MILES. Just recently my explorer started making a whining noise during acceleration. It is kind of a high pitch whine that increases while accelerating. It stops when you stop accelerating. Right now I am just looking for places to start 1 Posts. #20 · Sep 2, 2018. I have a 2013 Ford Escape 4WD Titanium with 72,000 miles. Last summer, my car developed the same noise you are experiencing. My friends said it sounded like a race car, and it felt like it ran better (maybe it only felt faster due to being louder)

SOLVED: Knocking noise when you accelerate

2009 - 2014 Ford F150 - Ecoboost squealing noise on acceleration - My 2013 Ecoboost has 59K miles and recently developed a squealing noise coming from the passenger side of the engine. Initially, I thought it was a belt, pulley, or AC compressor. After experimenting, I noticed that I could only reproduce the noise on.. Staunton Virginia. My 2004 Expedition 5.4L2 has had a whining sound that rises with acceleration and stops when I take my foot off the pedal. When I start accelerating again, it starts again. This is my second Expedition and I noticed a similar sound with a 2000 model. It's not the tires, as replacing them hasn't caused any change The contact owns a 2015 Ford Explorer. While driving, a wobbling noise was heard from the rear of the vehicle. The contact checked the wheels, but did not notice anything abnormal My 2008 ford escape is making a growling noise when i accelerate at low speeds and goes away once i hit 40-45mph. any - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic I have a 2015 ford escape titanium 4 wd amd its very loud in. I have a 2008 Ford explorer and there is a loud hum in the left front wheel area. The hum starts about 40 mph and will. The 2015 Ford Explorer has 17 problems reported for popping noise when turning. Average repair cost is $1,840 at 42,000 miles

Other 2015 Ford Explorer problems worth noting: Popping noise while turning Cost to fix: $1800. The steering rack of the 2015 Ford Explorer is known to have issues with failure at low mileage points. Users on carcomplaints.com have reported that a popping noise is heard while turning at low speeds and that this issue gets progressively louder. Car: - 2015 Ford Explorer Sport. - 3.5 L V6. - 6-speed automatic. - AWD. - 83k miles. Symptoms: - Low speed (<25 mph) grinding/rattling sound when I let off the throttle (pretty sure it's coming from the driver side front, but I wouldn't bet the farm on that). - Noise always happens in neutral, but only in drive when I'm not. Belt noise can mean the belt is worn or loose. Belt noise can also come when one of the pulleys the belt is riding on starts to fail. When the belt no longer moves smoothly along the pulleys, it makes a noise when the car is accelerating. The other noise you might be accustomed to is that of a loud exhaust system. The exhaust system includes. Accelerate the car to speeds at which the whining noise is the loudest, switch to neutral gear and kill the engine. If the noise still persists, then the problem lies somewhere in the drivetrain or transmission. If the noise goes away, then it may be the engine or clutch assembly that is causing the problem

SOLVED: Loud clunking noise when accelerating from a stop

2008 Ford Explorer. 2008 V6 explorer. Truck has been in the Ford dealership for this issue several times with no solutions. Fan clutch locks up and loud fan noise while accelerating. Have researched and apparently it does this due to the computer thinks the vehicle is overheating. It will disengage after vehicle has obtained say 40mph While driving the 2015 Ford Explorer I can smell exhaust entering the cabin of the vehicle, especially under acceleration. I found this to be an issue in the 2016-2017 models, via a tsb 17-0044. Franklin, TN, USA. Mar 18, 2020. #1. Bought my ST last August. At 4000 miles, the exhaust began to rattle and vibrate horribly when the engine decelerated through 1500RPM. Took the vehicle in and they replaced the pipe section which contained a mesh covered spacer. Noise stopped

If your car makes noise when accelerating at low speeds and taking a tight turn (usually a clicking, knocking, or grinding sound), it is likely failing. If you ignore a bad CV joint, you might not be able to shift out of Park, which, as you might have guessed, is pretty crucial THE 4 MAIN REASONS WHY CAR MAKES HUMMING NOISE WHEN ACCELERATING. #1. Tires Or Wheel Problems. Car tires that do not have steady wear will definitely make humming noise when accelerating, even as a wheel bearing problems. In case you noticed your car tires makes sound since it can also be heard from outside of the car, especially when driving. I experienced a sudden breakage when a loud burring grinding noise came from TC while accelerating thru first 2-3 gears under light load, avoidable by creeping slowly up to speed Engagement of 4WD eliminated the noise, except sometimes in reverse My 1997 K1500 had blown its TCs rear retainer snap ring on its NP243 (NP241) new proscess transfer cas 2015 FORD EXPLORER LIMITED APPROXIMATELY 80000 MILES. WHILE IN MOTION LOSES ENGINE ALL ENGINE POWER AND BEGINS TO SHUDDER. THE VEHICLE WILL NOT ACCELERATE AT ALL. AFTER STOPPING THE VEHICLE, SHIFTING INTO PARK, SHUTTING THE ENGINE OFF AND RESTARTING, THE PROBLEM GOES AWAY AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED

Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 20, 2016. I have a 2010 Ford Focus SES, around 87000 miles on it. I have a question about a grinding noise I hear in my car. I started it more than a year ago, it would really only appear after starting my car that had been sitting for a while. It would appear within a few seconds and would last for probably 4,5. Question: I have a 2014 Ford F-150 with the 5.0 engine. When the outside air temperature is 95 degrees or above, the air conditioning system kicks into a high gear and has been described on.

I have a 1995 Nissan Quest. I was driving today when I heard a pop noise — like something broke or snapped — and the car stopped accelerating. I managed to pull my van to the curb with the engine still running, but I could not get the van to move forward or backward So what's about car makes noise when accelerating at low speed on the road? The rattling noise appears when you start speeding up from 0 to maybe 30 or 40 mph and then disappear after car speed surpasses 40 mph. In another circumstance, when your automobile is running at low speed the noise keeping coming out of car engine You can help diagnose the cause by pinpointing the source of the roar with a few simple steps. Step 1: Rev the engine. Do this with the car at a stop or parked by pressing the accelerator pedal. Step 2: Listen attentively. Specifically, listen for the roaring noise, and note if it happens when the car is not moving 2015 F350 Knocking I have a 2015 F350 King Ranch with 6700 miles on it. I purchased it brand new and at around 4500 miles it will occasionally while accelerating start producing a loud knocking noise from the engine 115 Posts. #6 · Dec 3, 2015. Get someone to slowly rev up the engine while the hood is open so you can listen for leaks. Try to pinpoint where the sound is coming from. Although if it's smooth sounding it might not be a vacuum leak- you'd be running rough and the performance would vary so it'd be pretty obvious. I

The noise a damaged outer CV joint makes is a clicking noise with a metallic tone: sometimes faint, sometimes very noticeable, but constant while turning or accelerating. It can be heard on the inside or outside of the vehicle. The noise can be compared to the sound of a kid running along a stockade fence with a stick rubbing against it My car when it is idling in drive makes a loud noise but stops when it's in park. Gregory Bratten on May 04, 2020: I have a 2002 Lexus es 300 l replaced all 4 wheel bearing and axles. The winning noise stats at 20mph to 25. When l put the car in neutral and coast the noise stops. Eddie Carrara (author) from New Hampshire on May 04, 2020: Hi. The noise may change while cornering or turning. • Regular clunking or loud clicking every few feet may indicate a broken ring or pinion gear tooth. • Banging, clicking or clunking while cornering can be caused by broken cornering gears commonly called spider gears, lack of sufficient positraction lubrication, or. PCV valve - whistling noise after engine turned off. I have a 2002 Ford Explorer and had been experiencing a whining, whistling type sound for 3-5 seconds after turning off my engine. It came from the drivers side, by the firewall, around the manifold and master cylinder. By the way, the car has about 60k miles on it

foot911 Member Posts: 1. March 2009 edited October 2014. in Ford. I have a 2004 Explorer XLT 4.0 SOHC. It is making a noise at the front of the engine. My mechanic says it needs the timing chain replaced. Cost $2,412.00. I can't afford anything near that. Does anyone know the life expectancy of the chain 9 Posts. #3 · Oct 12, 2011. svtrapt0r said: So lately my truck has been making a clunk noise almost every time i accelerate. It happens when im stopped then hit the gas, and i might give it 1/8 throttle of gas if that maybe 1/4 max. It sounds like the noise is coming from the dirveshaft or the rear end maybe. Also my rear end squeaks everytime. Ford C-Max Whining Noise When Accelerating. A whining sound when accelerating is almost always caused by a bad accessory attached to your C-Max's engine. Here are the most common causes of whining noises when accelerating: 1. Bad Alternator. When an alternator is going bad, it'll often begin to put out a high pitched whining sound. It.

Explorer makes noise when driving - Car Forums and

1. Basically, anytime I accelerate lightly (ie. change cruise control from 40 mph to 42 mph), 2015 3.5 High Roof 148 Extended Limited Slip 3.31. Save Share. Reply. You want to go to your Ford dealer, explain the noise, drive some of their EcoBoosts. We all hear the noise to some degree or another in our own vans
  2. 2015 Ford Explorer 4dr SUV. Transmission was slipping when accelerating from a stop. Torque converter needed to be removed and repaired. Explorer made loud squeaking noise from front end when driven over speed bumps, problem was bad front stabilizer bar frame bushings - replaced..
  3. d too much. What i found, that when driving with Hybrid, you get used to very low noise and when engine kicks in, you go, wow that's loud
  4. While driving the 2015 Ford Explorer I can smell exhaust entering the cabin of the vehicle, especially under acceleration. I found this to be an issue in the 2016-2017 models, via a tsb 17-0044, but not the 2015. I am experiencing the same issue
  5. 2015 F350 Ultra Lariat 6.7L CCLB DRW 3.73 Limited Slip, Green Gem Metallic w/ Caribou accent, Camper Package, Titan 65gal tank, Rapid Heat, Block Heater, Upfitter Switches, Dual Alternators, Cable Lock, Husky Floor Liners, Spray in Bedliner, 5th Wheel Prep, 25K 5th Wheel Hitch, Ford Goose Neck Hitch
  6. A S., TX (2015 Ford Explorer Limited 3.5-L V6) A/C compressor failed less than 1000 KM beyond the warranty period and the dealer wouldnt honour the warranty. Colin M., ON (2015 Ford Explorer XLT.

Video: Strange Rattling Noise Upon Acceleration Ford Expedition

Engine Roaring That Increases with Acceleration: Took My

1. Throughout the years, every model year F-150 has experienced problems and defects. Below are some of the most common problems affecting 2015-2019 model year F-150 trucks. Transmission makes clunking and grinding noise. Many F-150 owners report problems with their transmissions when starting, accelerating, or shifting
  2. My 2015 Fiesta SE 1.6 TI-VCT with 86000Km has been making this ticking sound for a while now, it makes me nervous that something inside the engine isn't right. I've had it in to two separate dealers and they both said it sounds normal, though I'm not sure how much I trust them
  3. g from under the hood. It starts out as a low pitch whistle that gets louder and higher pitch approaching each shift point, and remains steady during cruise between 50..
  4. I have put about 10K miles on my 2015 350 Econoboost Transit. It had about 10K when I bought it. I am noticing a noise when I am backing up when I apply the brakes. I thought the first few times it was because they were wet. I can feel a drag and hear the noise and it seems like it is getting a bit worse. Only when I am backing up
  5. I have a 2004 Ford Escape Limited. There is a squealing noise when I accelerate from a complete stop. It's not there constantly, and seems to have started when I started using the AC. When I had my oil changed tonight at a Tires Plus, I asked them to listen, and the mechanic thought it was a valve related issue since it's not a constant noise

BOB M., OH (2015 Ford Explorer) Strong acceleration with turbo V6, sport package has stiff suspension which handles curvy roads well but gives a stiff ride on normal freeway driving, should be. 2002 Ford Explorer 4dr SUV. 210-horsepower 4.0L V6 5-speed automatic RWD. 154000 mi. US $7000. car started slipping, jerking and lurching. brake band was discovered broken in half along with most of the gears and plates worn out.Repair shop repaired the transmission by replacing the worn out and broken components Engine Builder. on. Feb 13, 2015. Some Ford vehicles equipped with a 4.6L 3-valve or 5.4L 3-valve engine may exhibit a ticking and/or knocking noise after reaching normal operating temperature, or a rattle upon starting. The noise may be described as ticks, taps, knocks, or thumps. In some cases the noise may be a normal characteristic of these.

New EcoFix for 2011-2015 F-150 EcoBoost Rattle Issues. If you own one of the new 3.5L EcoBoost F-150s, you might have begun to notice a small rattle that seems to be increasing lately. As we understand the problem, as the 3.5L EcoBoost engine ages, the timing belt and chain begin to loosen up and develop slack within their mechanisms 65,000 miles. The contact owns a 2016 Ford Explorer. While driving at 20-25 mph, the vehicle was jerked sporadically. The check engine and ignition warning lights were illuminated. The vehicle was taken to quirk Ford (540 southern artery, quincy, MA 02169 (617) 770-0070) where the failure was unable to be duplicated I've been driving it around with this whistle noise for over a month (close to 2 months) and it doesn't seem to be getting louder or changing at all (I drive about 1hr 30min every day). The whistle/whining noise is not very loud and seems to be coming from driver side of the engine by the intake filter area Jan 17, 2018 - Rochester Hills, MI - Engine. TL* THE CONTACT OWNS A 2013 FORD EXPLORER. WITHIN LESS THAN A WEEK OF OWNING THE VEHICLE, CARBON MONOXIDE ENTERED THE VEHICLE. THE DEALER (SKALNEK FORD, 941 S LAPEER RD, LAKE ORION, MI 48362, (248) 693-6241) STATED THAT THERE WAS A TSB THAT COULD BE PERFORMED ON THE VEHICLE Since leasing my 2017 Ford Escape I have had a noise that two Ford dealers service departments call morning sickness. The noise is coming from the brakes or drums or somewhere in that vicinity. Also when the noise happens my brakes go to the floor. They tell me to pump them. I am worried this problem could be dangerous. I am an 81 yr. Old.

My car makes a sound like a loud fan when I accelerate af

FORD EXPLORER ENGINE LOUD RATTLE NOISE DIAGNOSIS - YouTub

strange engine noisewhoosh from - Ford Owners Clu

Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Explorer, 2014-2015 Taurus and 2014 Edge vehicles equipped with 2.0L or 2.3L engines and front wheel drive Also that loud whine was an indication of a failure coming where the gas engine engages something like a bearing, not sure I don't remember. Overall, I enjoyed driving the car, the seats were super comfortable and it had good acceleration and cabin room for a compact hybrid. 4 comments. 88% Upvoted

Ford Vehicle Noises #8: LOUD Howling Whining Noise Cold

Loud humming noise at 45+ mph!! if the hum: suddenly appears at 45mph, it's the brakes. quiet and gets louder with speed, it's wheel bearing. also low speed steering wheel shake can be loose lug bolts, or less likely bad wheel bearing. 03-30-2008 10:59 PM #6. jonsaudi Yesterday it came back. When I accelerate from a dead stop, I get a noise/vibration that sounds like grinding or metal rubbing on metal. That continues for the first couple of gears, followed by a loud howl as long as I am accelerating. The sound seems to get softer as I accelerate. Here's a key detail -- this only happens under acceleration

Loud howling noise from air intake : Ford Explorer Engin

A finger-snapping, popping or clicking sound when you turn. A rhythmic squeak that speeds up as you accelerate. A howling, whining or even singing. Rhythmic clunking, tapping or banging from under the hood. Squealing under the hood at start-up or when accelerating. 1. A sound like a coin in a clothes dryer When I accelerate, I tend to hear a knocking/pinging noise coming from my engine. I'm not sure what it is or if it's supposed to be there or not. Depending on how hard the accelerator is pushed depends on how fast the knocking/pinging is. It tends to fade out as I get up the RPM band. When I shift up to the next gear usually in the lower.

SEE ALSO: Top Five Family Sedans of 2015 For starters, gear grinding can be indicative of a worn out synchronizer, the transmission component that enables easy shifting from one ratio to another 2013 Chevy Cruze. 86000 miles. Our car has been ticking while idling, and the noise gets louder and faster when accelerating. Oil has been changed regularly. Water pump was changed recently due to Registered. Joined Mar 25, 2012. ·. 2,485 Posts. #3 · Oct 27, 2013. rattle on acceleration used to mean you were running too much ignition timing or too low of an octane rating for fuel. With today's knock sensors and computer control, it shouldn't be an issue, unless the knock sensor is broken. I would try premium gas for a 1/2 tank just for. Anyways, When I'm stopped, and start to slowly accelerate, I hear creaking/groaning noises like rusty springs in an old bed or couch. It doesn't happen after I've picked up speed, or I don't hear it because the road noise is too loud. It doesn't happen when coasting slow with the clutch in and hitting bumps

2015 Escape Whistling Noise When Accelerating 2013+ Ford

Follow Us: Common problems with the Ford Explorer include transmission failure on Explorers with more than 100,000 miles and wheel-bearing failures on Explorers after 90,000 miles. The transmission problem costs as much as $3,000 to repair as of 2015, while the wheel-bearing repairs are less expensive at up to $1,000 per repair January 17, 2016 - CARS.COM — All cars and light trucks since the 2012 model year have come with standard traction control, and many vehicles from earlier years that had antilock brakes also got. Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads When your car is accelerating the engine is working hard to push your car faster and faster so the noise you are hearing may be normal sounds. If a sound has just popped up, it could very well be an indication of a problem. The most common noises cars make during acceleration is either a sucking wooshing sort of sound or a loud exhaust noise 5. Noises While Accelerating. If the noise only exists when accelerating and is nowhere to be found when in idle, you can be certain that sort of friction issue is going on. The most common fix is to tighten or replace your engines various belts. Place a tiny bit of water on them and see if the noise temporarily subsides

2006 Ford Expedition. My Ford has 113K miles on it. The truck, when getting up to higher speeds runs and shifts perfect.We changed the ignition coils and spark plugs, transmission fluid, oil changed, and got the catalytic converter checked and it test fine. The U-joints are good to. The problems are that the idle is fine, but when coming off from a stop accelerating to around 30 mph the RPM. Many users of the Ford f150 complain that they experience clunking noise when they accelerate from a full stop and when they take a brake. The reason behind this problem is the accumulation of friction that occurs in the rear end of your truck.. #To get rid of this problem, you need to use a friction modifier in the rear end. If you don't use a friction modifier, you will eventually tear out. This is what Ford engineers have attempted with their EcoBoost engines. They've managed to get 179 hp from their 1.5L 4-cylinder and 365 hp from a 3.5L V6. The EcoBoost is also available in other flavors—a 2.7L V6, a 2.3L, 2.0L and 1.6L 4-cylinder, and a 1.0L 3-cylinder. The EcoBoost is a gasoline turbocharged direct injection (GTDI) engine.

I found out the source of the squealing noise from the

1. The 2015 Ford Explorer is a large three-row crossover SUV available in four trim levels: base, XLT, Limited and Sport. Standard equipment includes 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlights, rear.
  2. Models Ford: 1997­-2008 Expedition, Explorer; 2006­-'08 F-­150; 2007-­'08 Explorer Sport Trac Lincoln: 1998­-2008 Navigator; 2003-­'05 Aviato
  3. If there are any problems with the transmission it may lead to your F150 shaking during acceleration and other engine issues. If the truck is revving higher than it normally does at lower speeds, this is a major warning sign. You may also hear a loud sound while accelerating. If this occurs, it may be time to take a look at the transmission
  4. 17xlt. So I took delivery of a new 17 Explorer XLT Appearance Package a few weeks ago. I have had a few weird issues such as the driver door needed to be slammed to close properly, around 70km per hour there is a weird vibration, also feels like when you only open one rear window and your ears feel funny, but this happens with the windows closed
  5. Ford Explorer - Ford Transmission Repair Cost The Ford Explorer had many problems throughout the production years, with the 2002-2006 years causing the most issues for owners and mechanics. The 2006 is often considered the least reliable model due to the severity of problems, while the 2004 Ford Explorer has the most-reported issue of the.

Ford Explorer Questions - Humming and Ratling noise upon

Ford Explorer Owners Say Their SUVs Are Making Them Sick. Migraine headaches, fatigue and dizziness were sidelining Bert Henriksen several times a week. Evenings were the worst, after his 30-mile. 4. Car Grinding Noise when Accelerating. Like nails on a chalkboard a grinding noise doesn't feel good. If your car makes noise when accelerating, it can be a problem like a worn-out clutch disc or wheel bearing. Grinding isn't always the first indicator of a problem, however I have a high pitch noise/ whistle from around 40 mph to 60 mph. Go slower, very faint noise, go faster it seems to be gone. The noise changes pitch when decelerating from 60 mph. Noise seems loudest at 50mph. Took it to dealer and they are chasing wind noises. Fixed some plug in mirror that creates whistle per Ford, but that didn't solve my noise Ford replaced the FUEL PUMP 08/31/2016 Today 09/02/2016 the same issue again. Loud noise followed by engine stalling and restart is difficult. Engine starts for a few seconds while pushing down the gas (noise gets worse) then stalls again. This video is from this morning. I ve dropped the car back at Ford for the 3rd time and this is no. The vehicle is;- 2007 FordTransit 2.2ltr TDCi Diesel with about 90,000 miles on it. It was a Cat D write off and hasbeen nicely repaired body wise by ourselves as amateurs. The engine was not started forabout 12 months and when it was started there was a tapping noise coming fromit. We have changed the oil andfilter plus the fuel filter

Learn more about the 2015 Ford Explorer. Get 2015 Ford Explorer values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you ford shakes, ford shakes when accelerating, ford shakes up management, ford shakes at idle, ford shakes when ac is on, harrison ford shakespeare in love, john ford shakespeare, ford f150 shakes when idling, ford focus shakes when accelerating, ford f150 shakes at 55 mph, ford ranger shakes when accelerating, ford explorer shakes when accelerating I have a 2012 Ford Focus with automatic transmission with about 22k miles on it. No check engine lights on. When accelerating from standstill it always stutters a little as if it's not really 'catching on' properly (just in first gear it seems). It doesn't do it once you're beyond 5 - 10 mph and it doesn't do it either when for instance stepping on the gas pedal while driving. Just bought an 01 1500 4x4 5.3 extended cab 122k, my first Silverado. Once I hit 20mph or so there's a very loud whine when accelerating but is quiet when you're not touching the gas or if in neutral revving it there's no noise as well. When I let off the gas the whine almost turns to a grind and goes away until I tap the gas again When RPM's are at 1,000 ONLY, at any speed and both acceleration and deceleration, there is a VERY loud humming noise. So loud it drowns out radio and conversation. It has gotten worse and is so.