Home

Your file could not be printed due to an error on Microsoft print to PDF

Solution 1: Turn off Microsoft Print to PDF feature and turn it on again 1) Type windows feature in the search box from the Start menu. Then click Turn Windows features on or off from the top result. 2) Scroll down on the pop-up Windows features window I opened Excel, tried to print and got the same Your file could not be printed due to an error message. I ran the HP Doctor again, it identified the 8620 on the network and it tried to print a test page - this worked! I opened Excel, tried to print and got the same Your file could not be printed due to an error message As noted by @dbeato, most likely Excel or that particular file problem. Try to run Excel as administrator and print the file in question. Copy the data from the file to a new fresh spread sheet and then try to print. Try to repair Excel: Programs and Features - Office - Change - Repair. #####

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + CHEAP. Step 2: Enter regedit in the window you just opened and then select OK. Step 3: On the Registry Editor window, choose to navigate by key in the following order Doing Microsoft Print to PDF (or Microsoft XPS Document Writer) gets error message An error occurred while printing and file does not get created. This error can occur if the Windows user environment variable TMP has been changed from the default value In This Video We Will See How To Fix Your File Could Not Be Printed Due to an Error on There Are Several Possible Reasons ExcelHere Are The Steps To Fix Your.. Right click on the Excel shortcut, click Properties -> Compatibility tab -> If Excel is configured to run in compatibility mode, untick it and click OK. 3. There may be some corruption in the Excel install, try to repair Office from Control Panel -> Programs and Features In some instances, a PDF file can contain damaged content such as images or fonts that cannot be rendered by Acrobat during the printing process, causing this error to occur. Choosing Print As Image bypasses that rendering operation by sending the printer a rasterized image of the document

In This Video We Will See How To Fix Windows Cannot Print Due To A Problem With The Current Printer Setup Microsoft Word ErrorHere Are The Steps To Fix Windo.. Applies to: https://windows10freeapps.com/fix-microsoft-print-to-pdf-not-working-on-windows-10/This video will show you 4 methods to fix Microsoft Print to.

[Solved] Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10

Fixed error: your file could not be printed due to an

Resolution. To fix this problem, reset the memory setting on the printer driver to reflect the exact amount of memory installed on the printer in question. To change the printer driver memory setting, follow these steps: Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Printers. Right-click the appropriate printer icon, and then click Properties Open the PDF File that you are trying to print. 2. Click on File > Print option in the drop-down menu. 3. On the next screen, select the right printer that is actually connected to your computer. 4. Once the right printer is selected, click on the Print button, located at the bottom right corner of the print screen Step 3: Print PDF. Once the PDF is annotated, click on the File button in the top toolbar and select Print. A pop-up window will appear so you can adjust the settings for printing your PDF document. Once you've changed the settings as required, hit the Print button to print the document Go to Settings - Printers & scanners and click on Adobe PDF, then click Manage. Next, click Printer properties. This will open the Adobe PDF Properties window. Click the Ports tab and clear the box for port COM1. Next, scroll down and select Documents\*.pdf (the description will show Adobe PDF). Click OK and try printing a file

Try saving it as a PDF/X-1a, that may fix it. I don't have Acrobat standard, but I think you can do this, go to Tools> Print Production> Save-as PDF/X> (settings) PDF/X-1a. If you are still having problems with this specific PDF, try placing it into InDesign and exporting to a new PDF. Likes. 0 There may not be enough memory available. Try closing files and programs you aren't using. If you use a network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection or the printer driver. There may be losse cables or a bad connection between your computer and printer. Microsoft Excel We didn't find anything to print; Environment. Throws an error Your file could not be printed due to an error on \\ {path}. There are several possible reasons: - There may not be enough memory - If you use a network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection or printer drive There are several possible reasons. Ivanti Workspace Control notification: Write to file or folder is denied. Write to this file or in this folder is not allowed. Solution This issue is resolved in Ivanti Workspace Control 10.2.700.0. Note: A workaround can be configured by authorizing the file spoolsv.exe at Security > Authorized Files

The only way I could print in pdf was downloading the free version of CutePDF, and it works like a charm, the only problem I have found with it, is t hat the hyper links you place in a Word, or Publisher document, is not ported to the resulting PDF file In order to fix the issue, follow these steps: Hold the Windows Key and Press R. Type Printmanagement.msc and Click OK. Now on the left side of the window, find the Print servers section and expand it. Click your PC's name and expand it. Click Printers. Once you do, you will see a list of printers appear on the right hand side.

Excel print error not enough memory

I checked my HP tech database, no documented issues with this printer and Office 2013. I have had a few issues in the past and this is often the result of a missing service pack for Office, so I would ensure that all updates have been applied There are several possible reasons: There may not be enough memory available. Try closing files and programs you aren't using. If you use a network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection or the printer driver. There may be loose cables or a bad connection between your computer and printer How to Export Multiple Invoice/Sales Bill From Tally to PDF useofcomputer1 - May 8, 2021 0 यदि आप भी Tally से Multiple Invoice को PDF में Export करना कहते हो तो ये Post आपके लिए बहुत ही helpful होने वाली.. In this message, Section_Number is the section that contains nonprintable text. If you click Yes, your document is printed, but some text may be truncated and may not appear on the printed page.If you click No, the document is not printed.. Cause. This issue may occur if you set your document or section margins closer to the edge of the paper than your printer can print Print to PDF is a new feature in Windows 10 that allows you to print anything on your computer as a PDF file. But now, some people say that the Microsoft print to PDF not working issue appears. If you are one of them, read this post from MiniTool to find the methods to fix it

Microsoft Office Microsoft Excel Windows OS 9 Comments 1 Solution 19036 Views Last Modified: 5/29/2018 I have a user that is experiencing a printer issue in excel 2013 32 bit running on Windows 7 64 bit Click to clear the Do not send fonts to Adobe PDF check box. On the Advanced tab, click Printing Defaults. Click to clear the Do not send fonts to Adobe PDF check box. Start Microsoft Great Plains. In Microsoft Great Plains, click Print Setup on the File menu. In the Name list, click Adobe PDF, and then click Properties We have had this issue on and off in our company. Some have been fixed with an Office online repair. Some fixed with changing the default printer (printer driver issue somehow), and others have been fixed by turning the preview pane off in Windows explorer or in Excel open explorer window (that might have been Windows 7)

Your File could not be printed due to an error

Click here to download and run the utility > HP Print and Scan Doctor. Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require additional assistance, thanks. Sunshyn2005. I work on behalf of HP. If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button Open the PDF file directly in Adobe Acrobat, instead of within IE11 or the affected app. (you will need to replace KX driver for Universal printing with the name of your printer, you might receive the error, Microsoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not enough available memory or disk space Reinstall / Update your PDF Reader (Adobe Reader DC / Foxit Reader) HINT: Watch out for and UNCHECK unwanted extra software . That being said, if you feel the printer is at fault, you may wish to return the printer for a model / type better suited to your environment. Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum

Can't I print the excel: your file could not be printed

1. When you try to create, print or email a pay stub and/or payroll reports either you get an error, nothing happens, or QuickBooks Desktop closes. Why this is happening There is a problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port. Could not print to prin..
  2. Open the excel document. Click 'File, Click 'Print', in the dropdown change from default printer of 'HP Photosmart' to 'Microsoft Office Document Image Writer' or 'Microsoft XPS Document Writer'. The background screen kind of refreshes, then change back to default printer in the dropdown and it will print. Weird, but it works
  3. From the drop down menu, select FILE: (Print to File) option and click on Next. In the Add Printer dialog, select Microsoft under the Manufacturer section. Windows will now look for any devices connected and show you your printer in the list beside. Under the Printers section, select Microsoft Print to PDF and click on Next
  4. In your Word document, go to File > Print and choose the Microsoft Print to PDF option. Upload your document to OneDrive, open it in Word for the web and then click on File > Save As > Download as PDF. Use one of the free 3rd party PDF converters that install themselves as printers
  5. Yesterday, however, a user reported that their printing is back to not working. I have tried the fix where the user would click print and then at the print dialog box, they would click on a different printer and then click back on the one that they want to print to and the spreadsheet would print. They said that even that was not working
  6. I could set up the driver, add my accounting ID and user ID successfully. I can easily print a word document with no problem. The problem is that whenever I want to print a pdf using Preview and Adobe Acrobat, the pdf file from my Mac is sent to the printer successfully after accounting pop-up is shown, also, the printer receives my pdf.

Files can get corrupted or may contain a format that is not supported by the printer. Try giving the print command for another Word file and see if it works. If yes, you have your answer Suddenly I could no longer Print to AdobePDF as a printer. I called tech support and we tried removing and re-installing the printer device, and we tried running a full repair. Neither of those things helped. Then we run Acrobat in the hidden Windows Administrator account. That worked. I could print to AdobePDF as a printer with no problem It could be done even without your PPT file opened. Step 1: Select the PPT file you want to print, then right-click and select the Print item on the drop-down menu. Step 2: In the new window, choose Microsoft Print to PDF. Once you are done, you will have created a PDF of your PowerPoint Presentation that you can now save or print Change Portable Document Format (PDF) to Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Select Print. Troubleshooting tips for all browsers. Tip 1: Delete cookies. Deleting cookies and temporary Internet files from your browser can correct the issue. Tip 2: Try printing as an image. Select the Print icon In this video we will see how to fix the document could not be printed No Pages Selected to Print error in adobe pdf reader/adobe acrobat reader or The docum..

There are several possible reasons: *There may not be enough memory available. Try closing files and programs you aren't using. *If you have a network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection or the print driver. *There may be loose cables or a bad connection between your computer and printer I had my client flatten the PDF using Acrobat and then she tried printing it. Same result - hangs when flattening during printing. However, she is not an Acrobat expert - she just uses it primarily for merging PDF pages together - so she may not be doing it right. Could you try flattennming it and see what result you get? Thanks! Bra QuickBooks PDF Generation Message Problem QuickBooks could not save your form as a PDF file. Solution -Do one or more of the following: -Try saving the form again. -Close all other open programs and then try to save the form again. If the form does not display correctly in print preview, this could indicate a printing problem Print the PDF as an image: In the Adobe Reader/Acrobat print window, click the Advanced button. Select the Print as Image checkbox. Turn off protected mode: In Adobe Reader/Acrobat, click Preferences under the Edit menu. Click the Security (Enhanced) tab. Turn off one or more of the following settings: Enable Protected Mode at startu Print to a virtual printer. One test that I'm going to suggest you do, that I think will help identify. where the problem lies at least, is to go out and get. CutePDF. CutePDF is a printer driver that will print your document not to a printer. but to a PDF file. It actually creates a PDF file of the document that's being printed

To make the point clear, Citrix UPD will not solve your printing issues in the long run. Citrix Printing Long Term Solution. You can escape dealing with all your Citrix printing issues by simply implementing a PDF-based Universal Printer Driver (UPD) from a third-party provider such as UniPrint Infinity Step 3: Test printing with a different PDF file. Print a different PDF file to determine if the issue occurs with a specific PDF file or all PDF files. On your computer, close the original PDF, and then open a new PDF file. In the PDF file, click File, select Print from the list, review the settings, and then click Print There are several possible reasons: There may not be enough memory available. Try closing files and programs you aren't using. If you use a network for printing, there may be a problem with the network connection or the printer driver. There may be loose cables or a bad connection between your computer and printer Create an InDesign document. Choose File > Place, select the PDF file, and click Open. Click the page to place the PDF file. While the PDF file is selected, choose File > Export. Choose JPEG from the Format menu, name the file, and then click Save. Select the export options you want, and then click Export Verify your account to enable IT peers to see that you are a professional. That's an odd one.. if you installed the printer with the printer software.. Try uninstall it, reboot, then I stall from devices and printers > add printer, install only the driver for this printer without the additional software

Doing Microsoft Print to PDF a error occurred while

1. There are several possible reasons: There might not be enought memory.Try closing files and programs you aren't using. If you use a network etc, ( NO I DON'T) There may be loose cables or a bad connection between your computer and printer. I don't use a network and the cables are tight
  2. If you are running Windows Vista, click New Folder on the Organize menu. If you are running Windows 7, click New Folder on the main menu. Type Low for the folder name, and then press ENTER. Close the Windows Explorer window, start Internet Explorer, and then print or print preview a Web page. If this method does not resolve the issue, go to the.
  3. 1) With the pdf open in a browser, click the print toolbar icon (or right click + print), select Microsoft Print to PDF and click print. I then specify a file name and destination. The file downloads and when I open it the headers and footers are there but no transactions show - that placeholder is empty though, on screen, I could see my.

Once the software is disabled, repair Acrobat as follows: Open the Control Panel: Open the Run command dialog by pressing the Windows key and the R key. In the dialog, type Control Panel and click OK. In the Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove a Program or click Programs and Features. From the list of installed programs, select the. Choose File > Print. Click the Setup button. If the following dialog appears, click OK: If the desired print setting is available in InDesign's Print dialog box, please set it there to avoid printing conflicts. Right-click the printer and choose Properties. In the General tab, click Printing Preferences

Print PDF file as Image. The next method to fix the printing problem in Acrobat Reader, is to print your file as image. To do that: 1. In Print options, click the Advanced button. 2. Select the Print As Image setting an click OK. 3. Click Print to print your PDF file, and if you still unable to print the PDF file in Acrobat Reader, proceed to. Cause: Document file size is too large. The file size limit for a single document uploaded to DocuSign's web app is 25MB (25,000KB). However, you may encounter timeout issues with documents as small as 5MB (5,000KB), depending on your internet connection. You can check the file size of your document by locating it on your computer, right.

Method 1: - Fix PDF is Password Protected and Cannot be Exported Using Google Chrome. To remove restriction from PDF file using Google Chrome follow the steps listed below. It will work for PDF password protected cannot print. Follow the steps: Open the Google Chrome browse on your Machine Open a file in a Windows application. Choose File > Print. Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box. To customize the Adobe PDF printer setting, click the Properties (or Preferences) button. (In some applications, you may need to click Setup in the Print dialog box to open the list of printers, and then click Properties or. Khắc phục lỗi excel unable to connect printer. Bước 1: Mở cửa sổ Run bằng cách nhấn Windows + R. Bước 2: Nhập regedit vào ô cửa sổ vừa mở rồi chọn OK. Bước 3: Trên cửa sổ Registry Editor, lựa chọn điều hướng theo key thứ tự như sau: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT. For Word 2010: Select the printer dropdown menu, and then select Print. For Word 2007: Select the Microsoft Office Button, and then select Print. For other Word versions: Select the Print to File check box, and then select OK. Change the location to My Document, and then name the file Test.prn 3. Select the Print as Image option. First, open the PDF document that doesn't print in Acrobat. Click File and Print to open the window shown in the image directly below. Press the Advanced button to open further options. Select the Print As Image option on the Advanced Print Setup window. Click the OK button

Thank You Everyone So Much For Watch My Video On How To Fix Windows Cannot Print Due To A Problem With The Current Printer Setup Microsoft Word Error . I. Click File > Print, or press CTRL + P (Windows) or COMMAND + P (Mac) on your keyboard. Select Microsoft Print to PDF from the drop-down menu next to Name. Click Advanced. Select Vector from the Printing Engine drop-down menu. Select Auto from the Print Data Type drop-down menu. Click OK. Click Print. Enter a filename for the new file. Note. This issue affects a subset of Type 3 printer drivers and does not affect printer drivers that are Type 4. If you are unsure which type your printer driver is, use the following steps: Press the Windows key+r or select Start and type run and select it Working on a file in InDesign (13.1) and when I try to print it fails, and when I try to export it as a pdf it says Failed to Export to pdf with no explanation. I tried turning off downsampling, but that didn't help Problem: Barcode fonts would print to the printer, but would not embed in PDF. I tried reinstalling the fonts and the PDF creator, and upgrading Adobe Reader. The fonts were licensed. I just could not get them to embed in a PDF no matter what I (thought) I tried. Solution (for me): Uninstall all the troublesome fonts first

As a result, you will not be able to generate a PDF copy. Follow these steps to fix this problem: (1) Go to your application's Print Setup dialog box (the way this screen looks may change from one application and operating system to another): NOTE: Make sure Adobe PDF is selected in the Printer drop-down list. (2) Click the print Properties. Step 2. Click Add a Printer from the top of the screen. Select Add a Local Printer from the next screen, if the printer is attached to your computer, or select Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer if the printer is on the network. Windows searches for available printers and displays the results on the next screen Windows will try to detect if there are any printers connected to the system. As Microsoft Print to PDF is just a driver, click The printer that I want isn't listed and click Next.; Click Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings.; Choose PORTPROMPT: (Local Port) from the drop-down list box, and click Next. Note: In the above dialog, many users tend to choose the FILE. I cannot print to the Microsoft Print to PDF printer from any program, including printing a test page from printer properties, when acting as a User who is an administrator. But if I Run As Administrator, printing works. Printing as a User, everything looks just fine, it asks me for a file name, I give it one and then it completes its action

My Xerox printer won't print! We hear this statement at the customer support centres and on the Community Forum but that statement does not tell us or anyone that is trying to help you what they need to know. So let's take a look at some things to check that might help narrow down your focus to what might be causing the no print If you are running Windows 10, you don't need to install third party programs to save your files as PDF (portable document format). Windows 10 has a built-in PDF printer Microsoft Print to PDF, which enables you to save files and web pages as PDF.However, users have reported that when printing to PDF from Edge, they're unable to view the document or find out where it is saving them unlike.

File system is full. PDF file do not print out because the capacity of file system is full. Delete all unnecessary files from the hard disk, or decrease the file size sent to the machine. HDD is full. The HDD became full while printing a Sample Print, Locked Print, Hold Print or Stored Print file. Delete unneeded files stored in the machine Your file waiting to be printed has been deleted. So this is a shared printer and this issue is not happening for anyone else. or if the printer isn't mapped exactly as it was before, group policy on the print server could be cancelling your jobs. You'll need to contact IT if this is the case. 1. Share A message saying Printer is not connected or Print Error appears on the computer screen. [Secure Print]. If it is saved under [Secure Print], print the file from the Secure Print User Box. For details on the Secure Print function, refer to Here. Is [Secure Print Only] specified on the machine? Printing is not available when you have. Step 2. Import Excel to PDF Creator. After launching the application, you will need to upload the Excel files you want to print to PDF. You can do this by dragging and dropping the files directly to the program or you can click on Add Files or Add Folder to locate the files on your Mac and then import them. Step 3 I print to the GoToMyPC printer, but it still doesn't print out on my computer. I am unable to print to my Dell or Lexmark printer from my client computer. I clicked the print icon on the toolbar of my application but it did not print to the client printer (or printed to the host)

Fix Your File Could Not Be Printed Due to an Error on

Print, and choose Adobe PDF, Acrobat Distiller, Microsoft Print to PDF (if you have Windows 10) or whatever PDF software you have installed as the printer. It should be listed among any other available printers. If your file was very long or had a large file size to begin with, this method can make the file too large to e-file Double-click the printer and if there are print jobs displayed in the queue, choose Printer, then Cancel All Documents. Close the window. Right-click the printer, choose Properties, and select Print Test Page. Note: If the printer is a network printer and the test page does not print, network issues could be the cause. Still not working? Try.

Your file could not printed due to an error on 6

Right-click Start, click Control Panel. Select Devices and Printers in the list view. Right-click Microsoft Print to PDF, and click Printer Properties. Click the Ports tab. If it says LPT1, Microsoft Print to PDF will do nothing if you issue the Print command. And if FILE: (Print to File) is chosen, it would only print to a .PRN file instead If you have a different printer connected to your computer, try printing the file to the other printer. Sometimes a different printer can successfully print a PDF that doesn't print on another printer. To switch printers on Windows, see Change the default printer (Windows 10 and 8) or search Windows help for instructions Separate your Excel file into different workbooks: Here, you can split up the large Excel file you are working with into different separate workbooks before going ahead to open each one in a different instance of Excel from the other to avoid complications that come from working with large files. By implication, each of these workbooks you open. 3) Please go under File->Print then make a screenshot of the print dialog. (To make a screenshot, please press PrScrn SysRq on the keyboard, then paste it into Word/Paint and save.) 4) Your OS type info. (E.g. Win 10, 64-bit) 5) Your printer info. You may email the info to [email protected] with the required info for further investigation. When printing multiple sheets to either plotter or PDF format, you get the following error: Revit could not start the print job because it was unable to connect to the specified printer. This issue may be caused by the latest Windows security update, or by an issue related to a Windows user profile or the system itself. The following progress towards this solution has been reported by.

Error The document could not be printed when you print

Now print to the printer, and your print job will automatically be transferred to the earlier selected local printer. Using this scheme, you can, for example, create a new printer and assign to him form sizes of your local POS printer, and each time, when printing on the terminal server, the print job with the correct form size will be printed. If updating Adobe Reader or the printer driver software doesn't fix the problem, you can try changing an Adobe Reader setting. In the Adobe Reader print dialog, click on the Advanced button in the lower left corner of the dialog, and then enable the option labelled Print as image in the Advanced Print Setup dialog

How To Fix Windows Cannot Print Due To A Problem With The

2. On the Devices screen, click on Printers & scanners in the left pane. In the right-pane, click on your Printer and then click on Open Queue option.. 3. On the next screen, click on Printer > Set As Default Printer option in the drop-down menu.. Now you should be able to print without seeing Another Printer is using this printer prompt Hit print again, it puts another copy there but never prints. I can hit print 10 times and it will put 10 copies in the note book but never print them. All I want to do is what I had before. Hit print, the printer prints it. I don't want to go through any other programs, apps, menus, anything like that Cannot print from Windows 10 Edge or Mail Solved - Windows 10 Forums. (that one was solved by reinstalling W10) Try the Printer troubleshooter first, then sfc /scannow, then Dism's 'RestoreHealth'. If it still doesn't work, try an in-place repair install (which keeps all your installed programs and user files)

複線ポイントレール④: SketchUpでプラレール

(SOLVED) Microsoft Print to PDF not working on Windows 1

The Microsoft Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 KB4517211 is causing the printer spooler service to stop and the installed printer is no longer recognized. It is an HP Officejet Pro 8210 printer though there are reports that it is affecting other HP printers too Saving the PDF file to your local PC can normally be accomplished as follows: Right click on the title link (option-click on the Mac will automatically save the file locally). Select Save Target As (Internet Explorer) or Save Link As (Firefox/Chrome) when presented with a menu (if your mouse is configured for left handed operation use the.

Your file could not be printed due to an error on HP

Re-enable an Add-in go to File > Options > Add-Ins in an Office application. At the bottom of the panel, select Disabled Items from the Manage list and click Go. Select an Add-in (PDF Create) you want to re-enable and click Enable. Then click Close and restart the Microsoft Office application Imagine that you are in the middle of very important work and suddenly you find your Canon printer, not printing. Now there can be many reasons why the printer stops working all of a sudden which are listed below. Reasons for Canon printer not wor..

How to troubleshoot printing failures - docs

- Hapus semua file yang ada - Restart komputer atau laptop Anda. 2. Set Default printer yang Anda gunakan. Jika Anda menggunakan beberapa jenis printer pada komputer, lakukan set default. Caranya : - Pergi Ke Control Panel > Devices and Printer > Set as default Printer. 3. Hapus dan Install ulang driver Printe In the dropdown to select printers select Adobe PDF (Depending on installed software it could say, Print as pdf or Microsoft Print to PDF) Remember to setup your print settings to reflect the settings you want for your pdf. Setting up paper size will determine your pdf size. Selecting color printing will keep the color in your pdf, where. June 12, 2020. 12:49 PM. 5. Windows 10 users are reporting that they are unable to print using devices from multiple vendors after installing updates for Windows 10 versions 1903, 1909, and 2004.

Cannot Print to PDF in Excel 2016 - Adobe Support

Specify the correct paper size, and then print the file again. The selected paper type is not supported. This job has been cancelled. Job reset is automatically performed if the specified paper type is incorrect. Specify the correct paper type, and then print the file again 4 YOUR FILE IS PERSONALLY CHECKED: Before we print all of your books, a sample copy is printed and reviewed page-by-page by your client service rep. He/she is looking to make sure the image quality is good, nothing is getting cut off your page or is buried in the spine of the book, colors look good, and just in general that your book looks great