Home

Buick Rendezvous AWD problems

Niedrige Preise, Riesen-Auswahl. Kostenlose Lieferung möglic Buick Rendezvous Transmission and AWD Problems. Yesterday my '03 RDV started skipping. At first I though it may have been my spark plugs until I looked at my gauges and realized that my tact was at 4000 rpm, and the car sounded like it was in neutral. The car began to slip in and out of gear. When I down shifted the car lurched as normal

Re: Buick 2004 Rendezvous AWD problems. The fluid in the versa trak AWD in the rear is old and needs to be drained and refilled. After you drain and refill it, make a bunch of sharp left and right hand turns, then drive it for 10 minutes. Drain and refill it for the second time and problem solved. Use only versa trak fluid available at any GM. I have a 2002 buick rendezvous CX AWD and have been experiencing a thugging noise along with a lack of ability to accellerate when climbing slight to moderate hills, and when attempting to gain speed when driving on the highway (100-120 km/h). Most of the problems with the Rendezvous is the owner fails to follow the scheduled maintenance.

ASE Certified Technician. Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho. 341 satisfied customers. 2004 Buick Rendezvous: AWD warning light..2/2010 with the same problem. The AWD warning light has been on on our 2004 Buick Rendezvous for a couple of weeks. We replaced the AWD sensor in 2/2010 with the same problem The 2002 Buick Rendezvous has 3 problems reported for awd unit needed replacement. Average repair cost is $3,000 at 80,700 miles

2006 BUICK RENDEZVOUS. 6 CYL. AWD. AUTOMATIC. 97,000 MILES. I have a message AWD DISABLE light on. The light has been on for about 6 months. At first the light came on for about 2 days and went off. Afterward, it came on again and stayed on Buick Master. 5,332 Answers. Re: Buick Rendezvous AWD Disabled light is at all times. There is a solenoid on the rear differential that is very common to fail. If you call you GM dealer and tell them you need the rear diff actuator they will now exactly what you are talking about. I'm happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.

Rendezvou bei Amazo

The all-wheel drive, or AWD, system on a Buick Rendezvous engages all four wheels to increase traction in slippery conditions. The power train control module, or PCM, reads data from a number of sensors and determines when to engage the AWD system. This system is always on, and the vehicle does not have a switch to. Problem with your 2006 Buick Rendezvous? Our list of 16 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2006 Buick Rendezvous. Close. Problems / Buick / Rendezvous / 2006; 2006 Buick Rendezvous Problems. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. The 2006 Buick Rendezvous has 161 problems & defects reported by Rendezvous owners. The worst complaints are accessories - interior, engine, and fuel system problems my problem is different .2002 rendezvous repklaced all 4 wheelbearings with sensors, flow valve, flushed system new versatrack fluid. my problem is the disable light comes on when driving 79 mph for more the 1/10 of a mile. all 4 of the wheel sensors drop out for 4 seconds then come back. stop then the awd disable light goes out. no codes nothing. have checked all sorces that i could find bno.

Buick Rendezvous Transmission and AWD Problems — Car

AWD disabled light on 2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL, AWD. 2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL, AWD DISABLED light on dash, no codes set in OBD II scan with advanced code readers at several repair shops and transmission repair shop. First how can this be on and no.. 2003 BUICK RENDEZVOUS. 6 CYL. AWD. AUTOMATIC. 116,400 MILES. I have a 2003 Buick Rendevous and when my husband pulled out our spare tire the AWD Disabled light came on in the message box. Now not all the time but once in a while it will pop up again. How do we enable the AWD again or reset the light. SPONSORED LINKS Buick Rendezvous owners have reported 17 problems related to wiring (under the electrical system category). The most recently reported issues are listed below. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Buick Rendezvous based on all problems reported for the Rendezvous BUICK INTR

2004 Buick Rendezvous CLX AWD Buick Rendezvous Expensive Problems. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. To see how frequently Buick Rendezvous problems occur, check out our car reliability stats The Buick is reliable. Good In any weather. Has a lot of space in the trunk and I can fit 3 car seats all in the back seat. Good size for adults with kids! It has a broken speedometer but I bought the part and will have to fix it soon. It's also very good on gas! 2004 Buick Rendezvous 4dr AWD. Verified Owner I love my Rendezvous. It is a 2004 AWD and will soon celebrate her 14th Bday. I chuckle at the Buick commercials about 'not your grandma's Buick', as I have grandpups

2004 Buick Rendezvous* CLEAN TITLE* low miles* Current

2004 Buick Rendezvous AWD light came on and has never gone off. It came on when we had less than 30K miles on the car. We have had our car to many, many mechanics. None are able to fix this problem. One told us we needed all new tires, we bought new tires, one said it was the alignment we had it aligned starAlternativeOutline. My 2005 Buick Rendezvous is a pretty reliable, spacious, good family vehicle. The trunk space is extremely big and can hold a lot! The back seat space is really roomy. My car is a 5 seater. The back seats do fold down so you can have more room to relocate bigger items Four problems related to wiring have been reported for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2003 Buick Rendezvous based on all problems reported for the 2003 Rendezvous

2007 buick rendezvous starting problems

I purchased a used 2002 Buick Rendezvous in April of 2004 from a GM dealership (above). It is an AWD V6 cxl SUV. My car manual specifically states not to use anything other than dexcool antifreeze. I never received any notice from GM or the dealership or dexcool regarding the problems on this vehicle and dexcool The 2007 Buick Rendezvous lineup is trimmed down to just the CX and CXL, as the Plus versions of each are dropped. Also gone this year is the AWD option, the base stereo's cassette player and. There are 483 complaints filed for the 2002 BUICK RENDEZVOUS. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2002 BUICK RENDEZVOUS.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process by rdzowner » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:15 am. I have a 2005 Buick Rendezvous that has essentially shut down on me. It started with the fuel gauge not working sometimes when it was started I could live with that but it has turned into way more. Now you can sometimes (if it starts) start it and the gauge cluster does not respond at all (gauge movement. All-wheel drive (AWD) was standard on all 2002 Rendezvous models, but lower-cost front-wheel-drive versions were added the following year. Oddly, AWD was discontinued altogether for 2007, making the Buick Rendezvous the only crossover SUV not to offer any kind of all-weather capability

2004 Buick Rendezvous Reviews and Ratings Utility 4D CXL AWD . Handles well in the winter ice and snow thanks to the all wheel drive and it pulls our small aluminum fishing boat no problem. My hubby says it doesn''t have enough pick-up on the interstate (he has a LEAD foot) but I''ve always been pleased with it and it explains why I get. TrueCar has 29 used Buick Rendezvous s for sale nationwide, including a FWD and a CX. Prices for Buick Rendezvous s currently range from $2,990 to $6,395, with vehicle mileage ranging from 71,722 to 221,030. Find used Buick Rendezvous s near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area 2006 Buick Rendezvous consumer reviews. $27,780 starting MSRP. 4.4 (42 reviews) 83% of drivers recommend this car. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.6. Interior design 4.5. Performance 4.3. Find out why the light is on and fix the problem the Versatrak system is complex so its not a easy question I have a Rendezvous with the same problem. The AWD Disable light was on constantly along.

2005 BUICK RENDEZVOUS OWNERS MANUAL V6 3weisguy 2004 Buick Rendezvous Specs, Photos, Modification

SOLVED: Buick 2004 Rendezvous AWD problems - Fixy

On my 2003 Buick Rendezvous AWD at 60,000 miles, I have a whomping noise in the differential. I changed fluid and that corrected the problem. At 71,000 miles, rear end is so loud you can hardly ride it, noise starts at about 15 mph, and gets louder with speed buick rendezvous 2004 Complaints ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING:INTERIOR/UNDER DASH 2004 buick rendezvous awd light came on and has never gone off. it came on when we had less than 30k miles on the car. we have had our car to many, many mechanics. none are able to fix this problem. one told us we needed all new tires, we bought new tires, one. 2005 Buick Rendezvous AWD disable light. My 2005 Rendezvous AWD disable light started to come on after a long drive and slowly started to come on sooner and sooner and now its on all the time. I have cleaned the connector at the control valve for the hydraulic pump on the front drivers side of the rear differential, checked the diff fluid level.

Buick Rendezvous Transmission and AWD Problems - Page 2

Problem with 2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD disable light

2002 Buick Rendezvous AWD Unit Needed Replacement: 3

Excludes Encore 1SV model. MUST BE A CURRENT OWNER OF A 2007 MODEL YEAR OR NEWER BUICK OR GMC VEHICLE OR A CURRENT LESSEE OF A 2016 MODEL YEAR OR NEWER BUICK OR GMC VEHICLE THROUGH GM FINANCIAL FOR AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO NEW VEHICLE SALE. Not available with lease, special finance and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 8/2/21 FWD. Rendezvous FWD 4dr CXL *Ltd Avail*. $28765 / $26895. 6 Cylinder. 196. 19 / 26. 4-Speed Automatic. FWD. Autotrader has 106 Used Buick Rendezvous cars for sale, including a 2002 Buick Rendezvous CX, a 2003 Buick Rendezvous CX, and a 2004 Buick Rendezvous CX With light gray leather interior, this 2004 Buick Rendezvous CX provides the perfect blend of class and comfort. It has a 3.40 liter 6 Cyl. engine. With an unbeatable 4-star crash test rating, this SUV AWD puts safety first. Open the sunroof on those warm summer days and take care of traffic with a smile

2006 Buick Rendezvous: I Have a Message AWD DISABL

1. ivans and used a 3.4-liter V6 and automatic transmission
  2. Shop 2004 Buick Rendezvous vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 14 2004 Rendezvous models nationwide
  3. Call (or text) (503) 994−9937 for quick answers to your questions about this Buick Rendezvous CX AWD *136K! 27 Srvc Rcds!* CALL/TEXT!. ⭐ Great Bank Financing Options Available ⭐ Bad Credit? No Credit? First Time Buyer? We Work With Dozens Of Lenders To Get You Approved Fast Regardless Of Your Credit Situation
  4. ABS and/or Traction Control Lamp On, AWD Disabled Message Displayed, DTCs Set (Replace Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly) Models: 2002-2004 Buick Rendezvous 2002-2004 Chevrolet Venture 2002-2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2002-2004 Pontiac Aztek, Montana. with All Wheel Drive. Supercede
  5. The new Buick Rendezvous is one comfortable, stylish, fun SUV crossover vehicle. The CXL has the Versatrack AWD system and has been excellent on ice and snow here in the Colorado mountains. It also has a third seat which seats two adults comfortably for trips under a few hours

SOLVED: Buick Rendezvous AWD Disabled light is at all - Fixy

Learn the ins and outs about the 2006 Buick Rendezvous utility-4d-cx-awd. Find information on performance, specs, engine, safety and more 2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL Start Up, Engine, and In Depth TourBuick Rendezvous Wiring Diagrams 1998 to 2016 2007 BUICK RENDEZVOUS CXL 2003 Buick Rendezvous AWD - View our current inventory at FortMyersWA.com 2007 Buick

Buick Rendezvous AWD 2004, Original Grade™ Rear Upper Non-Adjustable Control Arm by Mevotech®. Without Ball Joint. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering.. Fuse box diagram (location and assignment of electrical fuses and relays) for Buick Rendezvous (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007) - The exhaust flex pipe broke up by the engine, banging on the AWD drive shaft (it would cost $1000 to fix, but a small auto repair shop wired it up so it wouldn't be a problem). - Now the rear has a loud noise

2002 Buick Rendezvous AWD $1,800 (yak > Cle Elum 2004 BUICK RENDEZVOUS CXL SPORT UTILITY 4D SUV AWD All Wheel Drive $5,995 (pdx > No Games-No Gimmicks) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $5,495. favorite this post Jul 1 2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD *136K! 27 Srvc Rcds!* CALL/TEXT! $5,495 (pdx > Bad Credit? No Problem) pic. 2007 BUICK RENDEZVOUS CXL **Call us at: 855-639-2038. $3,799 (sea > Your Job is Credit, 500 Down) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $9,950. favorite this post. Jul 13

How to Disable the AWD on a Buick Rendezvous It Still Run

Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2006 Buick Rendezvous 4-Door CX AWD. See body style, engine info and more specs Buick Rendezvous BCM 2002 replacement body computer2007 Buick Rendezvous Electrical Problem 2007 BUICK RENDEZVOUS CXL 2006 Buick rendezvous Starting System \u0026 Wiring Diagram Sunroofs Everything How to Fix One OR Make it Manual for FREE!! 02 BUICK RENDEZVOUS OIL Page 4/

2006 Buick Rendezvous Problems and Complaints - 16 Issue

1. 2018 Buick Envision Essence AWD All Wheel Drive SKU:JD113917 $25,495 (2003 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD broward county ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $17,250. 2016 Buick LaCrosse 4dr Sdn Sport Touring FWD BAD CREDIT NO PROBLEM! $12,499 (Motor Trust miami / dade county ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting
  2. Sub-frame All models. Rendezvous. Terraza, Uplander. Relay. Montana SV6. With awd
  3. 2006 Buick RENDEZVOUS Transmission Fluid. Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Buick RENDEZVOUS can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your RENDEZVOUS, even in the most severe driving conditions
  4. ants in the wiper system may also.

The Buick Rendezvous is a midsize crossover that GM started selling in 2002. It had a lots of innovative features, the choice of several V6 engines (depending on the year), and the mostly reliable 4T65E transmission. However, Buick Rendezvous transmission problems do still happen Q: I have a 2006 buick rendezvous and the AWD disable light stays on while I drive. I took it to auto zone and they didn't get any codes so there wasn't anything wrong with the car. Also, when i turn it makes a sqeaking..

05 Buick Rendezvous problems. Just picked this car up has the 3400 AWD basically car slips when going into second on hard acceleration I've been reading it might be the speed sensors in the trans also the AWD disable light is one not sure what might be causing that. What are your thoughts on these issues and I plan on putting a new trans filter. Terrible MPG on 2004 Rendezvous 15 MPG!! Hello Forum Member, I have a 2004 Buick Rendezvous AWD with 223000 km. The mileage on the car is horrible. I have tested it on highway and the full tank (62 L) is completely gone after around 390 KM. This means it uses about 16L/100km or around 15 or less MPG Is a 2004 Buick Rendezvous a good car? Very low cost of ownership, great reliability! I have 105,00 miles so far on mine and love this car.No maintenance problems at all, decent gas mileage for an SUV, good handling in snow and seats 7 people. It is very roomy like a mini van but sporty like a true SUV Your Buick Rendezvous's service engine soon light is there to let you know that some sort of problem has been detected with the vehicle. Any vehicles made in 1996 or newer use OBDII codes, which can easily be retrieved from a good code scanner

Buick Rendezvous Repair Manual Online. Buick Rendezvous repair manuals are available at the click of a mouse! Chilton's Buick Rendezvous online manuals provide information for your car's diagnostics, do-it-yourself repairs, and general maintenance.. Chilton's Buick Rendezvous repair manuals include diagrams, photos, and instructions you need to assist you in do-it-yourself Rendezvous repairs Buick Forums is the premier online community for owners and enthusiasts of Buick luxury automobiles. We cover the Regal, LaCrosse, Cascada, Envision, Encore, Enclave, Verano, Grand National and all past models

As is the case with most car companies, it's increasingly focused on SUVs. Some Buicks do quite well in our tests. With its small model line, Buick is currently the most reliable domestic automaker The Buick Rendezvous has 3 NHTSA complaints for the electrical system:wiring at 29, miles average.1/5. Aug 14, · I have had my I have had my Buick Rendezvous CXL L scanned by 3 different repair shops for the AWD Disable light on. The results are all the same, there are no codes displayed In 2004, some features of the Buick Rendezvous were once again changed. Some of the notable changes were the replacement of amber turn signal lights to clear ones and the introduction of the Ultra trim as a top- of- the- line model. This model was equipped with 17-inch aluminum wheels, a theft deterrent system, and leather and ultrasuede seats

2006 Buick Rendezvous Problems, Defects & Complaint

1. Had to replace front left wheel bearing on 2003 buick rendezvous cz (awd) at about 65,000 miles. now the right front wheel bearing is being replaced at 70,000 miles. this is a common defect in this buick product and a recall should be issued. *tr: 10/10/2007: 90000: 30: 11/01/2006 : Tl*the contact owns a 2003 buick rendezvous
  2. 2006 Buick Rendezvous utility-4d-cxl-awd Specs 2006 Buick Rendezvous. utility-4d-cxl-awd Specs Shop This Vehicle Shop This Vehicle Performance Specifications Avg. Listing Price $4,995 Avg. Mileage 142,316 MPG City / Hwy 17/23.
  3. According to the Canadian Red Book, used Rendezvous values range from $14,875 for a basic 2002 CX model, to $36,125 for a fully-loaded 2006 CXL Plus AWD. With about $20,000 to spend, we'd look for a 2004 CX or CXL model, with or without all-wheel drive
  4. g in for repair and needing front and rear tire hubs replaced. the consumer was told that gm was was going to change hub manufacturer to alleviate the problem. *nm: SUSPENSION - FRONT - HUB: 11/01/2009: 9000
  5. Buick Rendezvous AWD 2002, Rear New Active to Passive Conversion Kit by Suncore®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Suncore's Conversion Kit is designed to be a longer lasting, more cost effective replacement for your suspension. With this..
  6. Many people saved thousands of dollars by doing some technical service procedures for their 2002 Buick Rendezvous by themselves. The easiest type of technical maintenance is changing engine oil, axles oil, manual and automatic transmission oil. Changing break fluid in 2002 Buick Rendezvous is also is a simple task
2006 Buick Rendezvous - YouTube

Buick Rendezvous Questions - AWD disable light is on

1. 2002 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD SPORT UTILITY 4-DR, 3.4L V6 OHV 12V. This Buick Rendezvous has 157,984 miles on it. The rear tailgate is not operating properly. This vehicle is a police seizure and will be sold as is. All contents of the vehicle will be removed prior to sale, pictured vehicle contents are NOT a part of the sale
  2. 2006 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews - Rating: Not Recommended - Consumers rated 2006 Buick Rendezvous in the bottom 21% of 2006 model year vehicles. Read what real owners of 2006 Buick Rendezvous are saying about their Rendezvous, and write your own review
  3. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2004 Buick Rendezvous 4-Door AWD. See body style, engine info and more specs
2004 BUICK RENDEZVOUS CX 32004 Buick Rendezvous CXL | Victory Motors of Colorado2003 Buick Rendezvous specs, Engine size 3350cm3, Fuel

2005 buick rendezvous awd problems. 2004 buick rendezvous awd problems. Compare Search ( Please select at least 2 keywords ) Most Searched Keywords. Glass patio door replacement rollers 1 . U by bbt app 2 . Free professional resume critique 3 . Splash troy go to webexpress 4 . St dom portal 5 Engine02 BUICK RENDEZVOUS INTRO AND PROBLEMS Buick Rendezvous Pull Engine Out the Top L2BU261 2002 Buick Rendezvous Engine Test \u0026 Walkaround Video a Buick Rendezvous 2002 Buick Rendezvous CXL AWD Page 7/19. Read Book 2002 Buick Rendezvous Engine Buick Rendezvous - Changing the Vehicle Speed SensorHow To Buick Rendezvous Workshop Repair And Service Manual. $14.99. 15 Items available. Show. 50 100 150. per page. The Buick Rendezvous is a mid-size SUV that featured a model between the years of 2002 and 2007. Despite only lasting six years, the nifty little SUV exceeded sales expectations and is cherished among those that drive one FWD or twin-clutch AWD. All 2021 Buick Enclave models will continue being powered by the naturally-aspirated 3.6L V6 LFY gasoline engine (310 horsepower, 266 pound-feet of torque) mated to GM's.